Our team offers high-quality care for patients with disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus.
Your first step will be to meet with us so we can learn more about you and your condition. At this visit, we will discuss your diagnosis, review treatment history, answer your questions, and give you a complete physical exam. You are welcome to bring a family member or friend to this visit.
Learn more about our treatments and services:
- Colon, Rectal, and Anal Cancer Program: Our surgical team offers treatment for cancers of the colon, rectum, and anus, including rare cancers of the lower gastrointestinal tract such as neuroendocrine tumors, sarcomas, and melanomas.
- Surgery for inflammatory bowel disease: We provide state-of-the-art surgical treatment for patients with inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and indeterminate colitis.
- Surgery for non-cancer colon and rectal conditions: We offer care for patients with colon and rectal problems that are non-cancerous.
- Treatment for anorectal disease: We offer comprehensive care for patients with anorectal disorders, including hemorrhoids, anal fissures, anal fistula, and infections of the anus and rectum.
- Treatment for pelvic floor disorders: We provide state-of-the-art care for patients with pelvic floor disorders, including anal sphincter injuries, rectovaginal fistula, and rectal prolapse.