The Gastroenterology and Hepatology team is proud to offer Centers of Excellence—specialty service areas—designed to provide you with world-class, specialized care.
Learn about each Center of Excellence:
- The Comprehensive GI Center provides high-quality, comprehensive gastrointestinal care for our patients. Our Center is staffed by a team who has specialized training in comprehensive GI care for conditions including Celiac disease, diarrhea, diverticulosis, dyspepsia, familial colon cancer, GERD, and more.
- The Endoscopy Center team uses endoscopic procedures to diagnose and treat all disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The Gastrointestinal Motility, Esophageal, and Swallowing Disorders Center specialized in diagnosing and treating health problems caused by the malfunction of gastrointestinal tract muscle and nerves. Called motility disorders, these malfunctions commonly affect women and men of all ages, nationalities, and races.
- Hepatology Center diagnoses, prevents, and treats common liver diseases caused by Hepatitis C, alcohol, fatty liver, as well as less common liver conditions.
- The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center is the only center in Northern New England exclusively dedicated to the care of patients with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and other inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). At our Center, we follow over 2,000 patients with IBD.
- Pancreaticobiliary Center specializes in treating diseases of the pancreas and bile ducts.