At the Endoscopy Program at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, New Hampshire, we use endoscopic procedures to diagnose and treat all disorders of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Our team is comprised of capable GI and anesthesia physicians, certified registered nurse anesthetists, and endoscopy technicians as well as registered nurses who are experienced in supporting you before, during, and after your procedure until the you are ready for discharge.
Upper GI specialties include the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Acute and chronic pancreatitis
- Drainage of pancreatic fluid collections
- Duodenal disorders including celiac disease
- Duodenal polyps
- Esophageal motility disorders
- Esophageal strictures
- Esophageal tumors and premalignant conditions such as Barrett’s esophagus
- Esophageal varices
- Gallbladder disease and bile duct stones
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers
- Gastric outlet obstructions
- Gastric tumors
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Pancreatic and biliary tumors
- Upper gastrointestinal bleeding
Lower GI specialties include:
- Colorectal cancer screening and polyp removal
- Inflammatory bowel disease and other inflammatory disorders and colitis
- Lower GI bleeding
- Perirectal masses and disorders
- Rectal cancer staging
Our expertise includes advanced procedures including endoscopic ultrasound and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) techniques. We use endoscopic ultrasound and ERCP to evaluate and manage conditions of the biliary and pancreatic ducts, including stones and tumors.
Preparing for a colonoscopy
Preparing for a colonoscopy?
Meet our director
Appointments and referrals
Please visit our Appointments and Referrals page for information about making an appointment.