The Gastroenterology and Hepatology team is proud to offer programs designed to provide you with world-class, specialized care.
Learn about each program:
- Comprehensive GI Program: Provides high-quality, comprehensive gastrointestinal care for our patients. Our program is staffed by a team that has specialized training in comprehensive GI care for conditions including Celiac disease, diarrhea, diverticulosis, dyspepsia, familial colon cancer, GERD, and more.
- Endoscopy Program: Uses endoscopic procedures to diagnose and treat all disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Gastrointestinal Behavioral Health: Led by psychologists and focuses on using behavioral health therapies to treat or manage symptoms of brain-gut conditions.
- Gastrointestinal Motility, Esophageal, and Swallowing Disorders Program: Specializes in diagnosing and treating health problems caused by the malfunction of gastrointestinal tract muscles and nerves. Called motility disorders, these malfunctions commonly affect women and men of all ages, nationalities, and races.
- Hepatology Program: Diagnoses, prevents, and treats common liver diseases caused by Hepatitis C, alcohol, fatty liver, as well as less common liver conditions.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program: The only program in Northern New England exclusively dedicated to the care of patients with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and other inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). We treat over 2,000 patients with IBD.
- Pancreaticobiliary Program: Specializes in treating diseases of the pancreas and bile ducts.