Trauma / Fracture Care
Our Orthopaedics Trauma Team focuses on caring for you when you have broken a bone or dislocated a joint due to an injury. We most often see you in the emergency room. We also specialize in treating post-traumatic deformity and bones that have not healed correctly.
Trauma and fracture treatments are offered at our Concord, Keene, Lebanon, Manchester, and Nashua locations.
Latest treatments and procedures
Some of the treatments we provide include:
- Bone grafting: A surgical procedure to repair damaged bones using transplanted bone.
- Casting: Protecting your broken bone or other injury using a cast made of fiberglass or plaster.
- Splinting: Immobilizing a limb that may be broken or severely sprained to prevent further injury.
- Surgery: Depending on the severity of the fracture, the surgeon will choose the appropriate treatment method.
Our Trauma/Fracture Care teams by location
- Our Teams
- Specialties and Services
- Patient Support and Education
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals