Applications are due March 21, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST.
Interested candidates should e-mail the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A recent copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in critical care (500 to 1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letterhead
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to email@example.com.
- Letters can be addressed to the Critical Care team.
- If you are currently enrolled in an APRN academic degree program or a PA program, one reference must be from your program or medical director.
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.