Interested candidates should email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Cardiothoracic surgery (500-1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letterhead
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to email@example.com.
- Letters can be addressed to the CT Residency Team.
- If you are currently enrolled in a Physician Assistant Master's degree program, one must be from your Physician Assistant Program or Medical Director.
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.