Applications are due February 6, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST
Applications must include the following:
- A recent copy of your curriculum vitae (CV)/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Cardiothoracic (500 to 1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letterhead
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letters can be addressed to the Cardiothoracic team.
- If you are currently enrolled in an APRN academic degree program or a PA program, one reference must be from your program or medical director.
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, New Hampshire.