To be considered for admission to the D-H Neuroscience APP Fellowship, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Master's Degree (or higher) PA or NP program
- Must obtain a PA or NP license in the state of New Hampshire once admitted to the program
- Personal interview
- Candidates will be asked to complete the formal D-H online application process prior to invitation for onsite interview.
- A criminal background check and a urine drug screen will be performed as a part of the pre-employment requirements for final selected candidates.
- Any offer of acceptance is contingent on final candidates successfully completing the standard D-H pre-employment checks and clinical credentialing process prior to matriculation.