Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Lyme is a general internal medicine practice with a team of four physicians, a physician assistant, and a team of nurses.
The team works collaboratively to meet adult primary care needs. If your provider is not available and you need to be seen, another available member of the team will see you. All team members have access to patient records and will update your regular provider after the visit.
Primary care services at Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Lyme
Our services include the medical care of adults, including:
- Acute, episodic illness care (influenza, strep throat)
- Annual physicals (preventive medicine)
- Blood draw for blood tests
- Chronic disease care (such as diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Electrocardiograms and other kinds of in-clinic testing
Note: If you need testing that we are unable to provide in Lyme, please call our office and we will refer you to a specialist at DHMC in Lebanon. We also have a physician on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you require emergency care, please call 911 or go directly to the Emergency Department at DHMC.
Dartmouth Hitchcock Clinics Lyme primary care team
Primary care includes providers from Internal Medicine.