The primary care teams at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road are integrated teams of providers from General Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Pediatrics. We provide you with a team approach so that someone is always available to assist you when your regular provider is not available.
Teams may include physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse care coordinators, nurses, medical assistants, secretaries, pharmacists and health coaches.
Primary care services at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road
Our services include the medical care of adults and children, including:
- Annual physicals (preventive medicine)
- Acute care for episodic illnesses (influenza, strep throat)
- Chronic disease care (such as diabetes, high blood pressure)
- Chiropractic services
- Gynecologic services (such as IUD placement/removal, pessary fitting)
- Lab services (blood draw)
- Osteopathic treatment
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road primary care teams
Primary care includes providers from Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. These providers work together to provide better care to patients by pooling resources (such as a combined call center area), and forming smaller provider-assigned teams. These teams improve communication among the providers and staff taking care of you.