Applications are due on March 28, 2021.
Applications must include the following:
- A recent copy of your CV/resume (including school name and GPA)
- A brief personal statement describing your interest in pursuing a career in Advanced Practice Neurology (500 to 1,000 words)
- Three letters of reference on letterhead
- These can be submitted by you with your other application materials or directly by your references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Letters can be addressed to the Neurology APP team.
- If you are currently enrolled in an APRN academic degree program or a PA program, one reference must be from your Program or Medical Director.
Note: All materials must be received in order to be considered for an initial phone interview. Second interviews will take place onsite at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
For more information, please contact co-directors Jillian Belmont, DNP, ARPN, and Jason Johns, PA, at email@example.com.