The Gift Shop at Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers a wide variety of affordable merchandise for patients, visitors, and staff. Grants from Gift Shop proceeds fund hospital equipment, support services for patients, and nursing scholarships. When you shop at the Gift Shop, you help enhance the patient and staff experience at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H).
We look forward to your visit to our shop on Level 3 of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC).
Gift Shop hours and delivery options
Due to challenges related to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily changing our hours and delivery options.
We are open:
- Monday through Thursday: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Friday: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays: Closed
Phone orders and deliveries will be limited between October 1 and October 8. Beginning October 11, flowers and a limited selection of stuffed animals may be ordered for delivery to patient rooms, subject to availability.
For same-day deliveries, please place your orders at least 2 hours before close of business (2:00 pm, Monday through Thursday; 12:00 pm, Friday).
To place an order, please call the Gift Shop at 603-650-6061 and leave a message with your name and contact information.
We hope to return to expanded hours and delivery options soon. Thank you for your patience.
Volunteer at the Gift Shop
Our nonprofit gift shop—a program of Volunteer and Guest Services—is served by D-H volunteers. Volunteers serve as buyers, assistant buyers, and cashiers. If you're interested in joining this dedicated group of people, apply to become a volunteer at the Gift Shop
The Gift Shop sells balloons, candy, fresh flower arrangements, toys and games for all ages, unique jewelry, baby gifts, greeting cards, and stylish clothing.
We offer a selection of merchandise to fit your gift and personal needs, including:
- Baby accessories, clothing, comfort items, and teddy bears from Gund
- Bags, purses, and wallets from Vera Bradley, Joy Accessories, and more
- Balloons with birthday, get well, religious, holiday, baby, and family themes
- Candy, from Snickers and M&M's to Lake Champlain Chocolates and Red Kite Candy
- Clothing and accessories, from socks and scarves to DHMC logo jackets, vests, and shirts
- Designer soaps, personal care items, and bath and spa-style treatments
- Hand creams and lotions from Beekman 1802, Naked Bee, and more
- Newspapers, magazines, books, puzzles, crosswords, coloring books, greeting cards, journals, and writing materials
- Phone chargers and accessories, personal care items, reading glasses, and earplugs
- Puppets and stuffed animals of all sizes
- Toys from tot to teen and beyond, including arts & crafts, Melissa & Doug, games, books, and jigsaw puzzles