These are extraordinary times for all. Our primary mission is to protect our patients, staff, and visitors at all times. Therefore, we have put into place a revised policy for vendors who are coming to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
All business vendors at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH) patient care facilities are required to be masked.
How vendors can access DHMC
Vendors are permitted at DHMC for pre-scheduled Vendormate appointments only for involvement in:
- Direct patient care
- Critical clinical operations
Vendors are not permitted:
- If you do not have an appointment for either of the above two reasons
- For any other business reason at this time
Where vendors can go at DHMC
- Level 2 Dispatch, signing into Vendormate
Note: Vendors using this entrance can park in lots A, 7, 1A, and 1 until further notice.
- Outpatient Surgery Center, signing into Vendormate
Vendormate appointment check in requirements
Vendors must meet all of the following requirements when checking in using Vendormate:
- All immunizations must be current (Influenza, TB Test, Hepatitis B, Chickenpox, MMR-Measles, Mumps and Rubella)
- Attestation of compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Vendors will be seen by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment please leave the building.
- Vendors must wear a company ID badge at all times when in a D-HH facility.
- Vendor must print and wear a Vendormate photo badge at all times during their visit.
- Vendors are not permitted to be present for any aerosol-generating procedure regardless of the patient’s COVID-19 status (ex. intubation and extubation).
- Vendors are not permitted to be present for any aspect of care of a patient with COVID-19 or under investigation for COVID-19. If a rare clinical instance arises in which a vendor's presence is necessary in these scenarios, an exemption must be requested by contacting either:
You affirm that you have not had any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours:
- Body aches
- Fever >/= 100 degrees F
- Nausea or diarrhea
- New headaches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Profound fatigue
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
If you have had any of these symptoms, please leave the building and check with your physician.
By acknowledgement of these policies, you agree to follow and comply with any direction given to you by Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees.