Whether you are in the hospital or coming to our clinic for your appointment, rehabilitation medicine includes several areas to support your health: occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech and language pathology. We partner with providers from Dartmouth-Hitchcock as well as experts throughout New Hampshire and Vermont. This allows us to draw on the skills of certified therapists in all areas while having the largest number of rehabilitation specialists in one location. Our services are conveniently available in Lebanon and Keene.
Who we are
We take pride in our personal connection with you, and work as your partner in recovery from injury or illness. Our specialists work hand-in-hand with you, and your doctor, to make sure we get you back to your life and the activities that make you happy. We'll take as much time as is needed to help you achieve your goals. Your success is our success.
Understanding your injury or illness
Understanding your injury or illness is an important part of developing a treatment plan. We will talk with you about your injury or illness and your normal daily activities as well as your interests and hobbies. We'll work with you to develop a treatment plan that will help achieve your goals.
Understanding your treatment plan
Developing a treatment plan that is achievable is critical to your success. During the course of your treatment and therapy, we will check in at each visit to see how you are progressing. We work hard to get you get back to your activities safely and comfortably.
Dealing with a physical illness or injury can be challenging but we’re here to help. We offer:
- Inpatient services when you or a loved one is in the hospital and may need rehabilitation services.
- Occupational therapy to help you get back to the activities of daily living.
- Physical therapy for specific injuries and conditions of the body.
- Speech-language pathology for conditions or difficulties with swallowing, speech, language, voice, resonance and mental processing.
- Specialized programs to help you return to work after an illness or injury or if you have balance issues.