Rehabilitation Medicine (Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy)
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Rehabilitation Medicine, our vision is to provide you with expert care in rehabilitation services and specialty programs, and to facilitate the establishment of regional rehabilitation to meet community rehabilitation needs. Our services are provided in Keene and Lebanon, NH.
To provide you with primary and tertiary rehabilitation services, as well as preventative interventions for the maintenance and restoration of your health and function.
- To provide you with quality and cost effective services that meet your rehabilitation needs.
- To participate in the development of a programatic system of care for rehabilitation services.
- To develop highly qualified and competent multidisciplinary staff.
- To educate you and health care professionals about rehabilitation care and prevention strategies.
Our core values
- Your care is #1.
- Our staff are our most important resources.
- The role of rehab management is to provide leadership for daily operations and to set the direction and vision for future growth.
- A collaborative culture facilitates service delivery to our customers.
- Fiscal responsibility is essential.
The following documents are useful in further outlining our services and learning more about us.