Planning a learning activity?
The Center for Learning and Professional Development's CME and CNE offices have developed tools and resources to help activity planners, coordinators, and directors successfully execute an accredited learning activity. Below you will find templates, timelines and checklists that you may use and modify for your specific event. There are resources and lists of helpful information within Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, locally, and nationally. Let’s plan a great learning activity and provide the best continuing professional development to health care providers regionally and beyond.
- CNE Activities Planning Process
- CME Activities Planning Process
- Activity Planning Checklist (DOCX)
- Writing Learning Objectives: Tips and Best Practices, eLearning Module
- Suggested Verb List for Learning Objectives (PDF)
- Scheduling a conference room at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- To schedule a room, visit the Conference Services website on the intranet.
- CME/CNE Marketing Services
- Budget Template (XLSX)
- Registration Procedure for Activity Coordinators and Event Planners (DOCX)
- Flyer templates:
Planning communications and forms
- Sample Speaker Confirmation Letters
- Media Consent Form (DOCX) (if recorded)
- Travel Resources, Parking Info (DOCX) and Lodging information
- Financial Disclosure and Agreement Form (DOCX)
- Financial Disclosure and Agreement Form (PDF)
- Financial Disclosure Mitigation Form (DOCX)
- Financial Disclosure Mitigation Form (PDF)
- Accounts Payable (intranet website)
- Helpful Hints for Moderating an Event (DOCX)
- Sample Registration Form (DOC)
- Sample Opening Remarks (DOCX)
- Credit Claim Form
- The CME/CNE office will create and send this form to the coordinator prior to the activity date.
- Sample Evaluation and Outcome Measure Information (PDF)
- Participant Transcripts (PDF)
- Sample Speaker Thank You Letter (DOCX)
- Frequently asked questions
- CME and CNE Policies